Work in partnership In Health And social care
In order to accomplish a task in an organized order two or more people or organizations have to work together, this teamwork is called a partnership. In order to get success in any group work, every member of each group needs a strong collaboration with each other. Here overall group performance plays a crucial role rather than the work proficiency of an individual participant. For health care and social services, here a strong bonding is required among the co-workers to achieve the goal. Everyone in the group should have a similar understanding of the project in which they are going to work together. All working partners of a health project have to share all creative thoughts among the group to get the best results. The contribution of each individual to the group is vital to execute a plan successfully mainly while working on a health project.
Understanding of partnership work
1.1 Features of effective partnership working The main aim of partnership work is to achieve a goal with the help of teamwork by focusing on a single outcome (Williams et al. 2014, p.1593). There are some key features of partnership work. These are;
● Proper communication between partners
● Good listening skills
● Trust in the partner
● Honest to the work
● Expectation based on a real scenario
● Match the balance between work and maintaining a relationship All these above-mentioned features are important to execute a health program efficiently. In order to deliver a decent health care service to society, there must have trust in each other among the group worker. They must have to listen to the plan of the team and have to work according to the plan (Turner and Clegg, 2014, p.744). 1.2 Importance of partnership working with colleagues, other professionals, and others 200 In partnership working, each member of the group has a different role and responsibilities. Proper communication between various partners is very much important. In a health care program working with professionals, colleagues and other members communication is important to gather various thoughts of each individual. Colleagues: In a partnership working with colleagues it is important to have clarity of the work responsibilities and their role in the project. Each colleague should aware of the needs of every individual and about their behavior and standard of livings to serve them better (Sims and Cabrita Gulyurtlu, 2014, p.13). Other professionals: In a project of health care all professionals rely on others to achieve a single goal. They may follow different paths to execute their individual work, but the ultimate goal is common to all (Prince et al. 2015, p.549). Health care programs can be achieved in a more efficient way by discussing the problems among the professionals and by following a suitable preventive approach together.
Analysis of partnership working to get better outcomes
Partnership work is important for health and social care programs to deliver a perfect service to assist the individuals of the united kingdom whenever needed. Here is that the analysis of partnership operating to urge a higher outcome for the professionals or for the users (Makai et al. 2014, p.83). Professional’s outcomes:
● In a report of knowledge in partnership operating it’s expressed that the work brings joy to them.
● Professionals concerned with the implementation of recent health program concepts have job satisfaction. they’ll develop some innovative concepts with their vast expertise in this field. ● Working during a health project brings confidence to the professionals and helps to enhance the link between the team members. Outcomes for the users:
● The user WHO takes over one service or takes the service from over one cluster gets associate degree improved service.
● The service user will get access to a service simply WHO incorporates an advanced health condition and desires special care.
● Any people from a multi-agency that’s performing from health associate degreed social care will create an action additional expeditiously.
Dear sir madam, Thank you and appreciated your good output. I was really worried about this assignment because the deadline was already passed however you gave me the final document with experts assistance that was really great and I’m satisfied with the final solution. Thanks again
highly satisfied to give assessments when we are too busy and cannot summit our task on time.
Great service… Quick response… Nicely judge the requirements of the assignment… It seems like exert has gone through the specifications very carefully… I would prefer same expert again when I will have database assignment again in future… Thanks very much…
5 starts for following the requirements in the first go, extensively researched, to the point discussion in the research paper. Referencing seems to be on point. Excellent writer Good work, Cheers!!
This assignment i go r23.5/30 I’m happy your high quality work Thanks for helping
I recommend all my friends . They always get work done in emergency . Experts are too good . Provide them wid notes as well
good writers i love your assignment a lot. lot of value for your assignment. good website. lots of helpful to students.
Definitely gave me the help that I needed for this course. I would recommend my assignment help to anyone.
On time and great work. Simulation and paragraphs. You made it according to template. Thank you.
Good work done by MAH team. Very good understanding of the topic and hit it right.
I want u to do my next assignments..i will talk with the management i hope they can figure it out..our presentation n some contents are really good…G …
thank you very much for your help good assignment on time delivery and good work..
great assignment, was very excellent and passed it with no problems, really appreciate thanks
Original work and affordability are the biggest reasons for me to hire them over and over again. I like their professionalism and services. Keep up the good work.
The topic was too tricky for me to understand and that’s why I sought writing support from them. They met all my requirements and did justice to my order. Wonderful service!
I was expecting to receive the document in Harvard referencing style, but I actually got it in Oxford. I immediately approached them, and they got my work done according to me in a day. They didn’t ask for money on the changes made. Thanks guys!
I found them very professional as they quickly respond to the urgent requests. I wanted them to work on a few things in my final order, and they did it exactly as per my specifications without charging any extra money. Good services!
I found it hard to place an order with them as the line was constantly busy. But through their mobile App, it has become simple to approach them. I got my assignment on time, and it was nicely written. Highly recommended.
It takes a lot of time to research on an assignment topic given by the professor. I as I wanted to save my time, I simply contacted them via email and got their respond then and there. They followed all the specifications given. Thanks guys!
I wanted them to do certain changes in my document as I wasn’t satisfied at first. But, the writer assigned to me did the rework and sent me the order just in a day. Thanks guys! Good services. Marsha Marshall ,USA
live in London, and most of the time I travel owing to my work responsibilities. I got to know about them from a friend, and it’s been quite a while that their expert team of writers is supporting me with the college projects. I’m highly satisfied with their services. Keep doing a good job!
Scored good grades Due to time constraints, I hired them, and they handled the entire task amazingly. I submitted my order within the deadlines. I scored good grades, thanks guys!
I never knew they could be of such a great support. My order was written excellently and the format used was correct as well. Keep up the good work!
I needed help with my order from someone whom I can rely on completely. A buddy suggested me to hire them. They are really best at their work. I got my order on time.
Big thanks to the team of Instant Assignment Help as they delivered me the order just in time. Their customer support executives were available even at odd hours to resolve my urgent queries.
Good services! I found them very professional as they always keep in mind the requirements shared by their clients. Keep up the good work.
The format used was just like the way I wanted. I never thought they could write my document so well. I will surely recommend them to my friends.
While writing my assignment, I got confused about the referencing style that I had to use, and that is why I thought to seek help from their experts. To my surprise, I got exactly what my college professor wanted.
I wanted my writer to draft my order according to the specifications made and owing to some miscommunication; he forgot to mention some of the important points. But when I told him to do the changes, he did the rework patiently. I’m happy with their services.
Online writing companies charge high prices for their services, and this was the reason why I never thought to take writing support online. But Instant Assignment Help is different from others. They deliver a good quality document at affordable prices. Highly recommended!
Their services are fine as I can see there’s still room for improvement. I told them to use Vancouver referencing style, but mistakenly they used Oxford. The changes were made instantly when I asked them to.
Unit 1 Developing Strategic Management
Unit 1 Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
Unit 1 Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills,
Statement of Authenticity:
I certify that this is my own work. The work has not, in whole or in part, been presented or published elsewhere. Where material has been used from other sources it has been properly acknowledged. If this statement is untrue I accept that I have committed an assessment offence.
Unit 1 Developing Strategic ManagementASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS THIS IS AN INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT. YOUR ATTENTION IS DRAWN TO THE INSTITUTE REGULATIONS REGARDING PLAGIARISMASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- You should submit the assignment on or before the given due date.
- This is a take home assignment.
- Soft copies (WORD FORMAT) to be emailed to email@example.com. Email subject line must carry your name and module name / course name.
- All assignments should be spiral bound with black hard cover as the last sheet.
- A hard copy of the first page of this document and feedback sheets to be attached to the assignment front with your details.
- Clearly label the CD with your student registration number & module name and attach it to the back cover of your assignment.
- Multiple submissions for higher grading are not allowed.
- Late submissions: If you do not submit your assignment on given deadline, you will be required to pay Rs.2,000 as LATE SUBMISSION FEE. Late submission period is one month.
- In the case of a late submission your grade will be capped at ‘Pass’
- Submissions made after the late submission period will involve a penalty of Rs. 5,000. ( LATE SUBMISSION PENALTY)
- Submissions made after Three Months from the original due date will not be accepted and treated as a referral.
- If you are unable to handover your assignment on time, and have a valid reasons such as critical illness, you are required to apply in writing for an extension in advance, supported by appropriate evidence.
- An assignment provides the final assessment for the relevant learning outcomes and is normally a final assessment decision. A student who, for the first assessment opportunity, has failed to achieve a Pass for that unit specification shall be expected to undertake a reassessment.
- If you do not submit your ‘redo’ assignment within the stipulated time period, late submission conditions will be applied.
- A student, who, for the first assessment opportunity and resubmission opportunity, still failed to achieve a Pass for that unit specification, is required to re attend the module.
- The student must study the unit again with full attendance and may be required to make a payment of the unit fee.
- The overall unit grade for a successfully completed repeat unit is capped at a Pass for that unit.
- Units can only be repeated once
- Non submission of work without valid reasons will lead to an automatic REFERRAL requiring submission of the assignment with the next batch.
- Every assignment should have an Introduction and Conclusion.
- The standard Table of Contents should be generated.
- Paper Size – A4 Single Side Print
- Main heading Font: Arial; Size 16
- Sub Heading Font: Arial; Size 14
- Body Text Font: Arial; Size 11
- Line & Paragraph spacing: Single Line.
- Margins: Top: 1” Bottom:1” Left:1” Right:1”
- Footer: Include the page number on the Right side.
- All sections should have continuity and pages should be clearly labelled.