Part-5 Maths Assignment Help
Mathematics is usually a necessary subject for school students due to its worldwide applications. Also, various students take mathematics as their major subject in higher education and in doctoral research. Mathematics is also utilized in multiple other subjects like Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Accountancy and Computer Science to name a few. Mathematics assignment help by cheapassignmenthelp.co.uk gives power to students for solving difficult reasoning type questions.
cheapassignmenthelp.co.uk provides the best quality mathematics assignment help for students from different parts of the world.
WHAT IS MATHEMATICS ?
Teaching and learning of mathematics were developed by the Sumerians about nearly 5,000 years ago. However, the roots of mathematics go back much more than 5,000 years. Our mathematics assignment help writers cannot define mathematics in a few words because according to them mathematics is a vast area, but we can say that mathematics is the study of quantity, space, measurements, change and other properties.
AREAS OF MATHEMATICS
Mathematics is a vast subject and the traditional division of mathematics is divided into two categories.
- PURE MATHEMATICS
- APPLIED MATHEMATICS
PURE MATHEMATICS– Pure mathematics is the mathematics in which we solve the problems to answer questions in mathematics.
Some of the major areas of Pure Mathematics include :
- Geometry– This area is based on different properties of figures like size, shape, area and volume etc. The concerned shapes can be two dimensional or three dimensional.
- Algebra– This area focuses on numbers and mathematical symbols along with their manipulations in multiple forms. Linear equations, polynomials, groups, rings and fields, etc are some of the major divisions of this area of mathematics.
- Physical Applied Mathematics– This area mainly focuses on utility of mathematics in science and engineering along with new models related to mathematics.
- Number Theory– Natural and whole numbers along with several complex phenomena associated with them are part of this mathematics field.
APPLIED MATHEMATICS– Applied Mathematics is the mathematics in which we solve problems, to answer questions outside mathematics like physics, biology, economics, and so on.
Some of the major areas of Applied Mathematics include :
- Combinatorics-It is the study of finite discrete structures. Combinatorics provides the reason for the appearance of such objects in mathematics.
- Physical Applied Mathematics-Physical applied mathematics is developed to introduce new mathematical models and methods of utility in science and engineering.
- Computational Biology-Computational biology develop techniques from statistics, computer science, physics, chemistry and applied mathematics to study the problems of biology from molecular to macro-evolutionary.
- Theoretical Computer Science– Theoretical computer science consists of two main disciplines : theory of algorithms and complexity of theory. Where the theory of algorithms involves the design and analysis of procedures. And the complexity of theory involves the efforts to solve the computational problems by using algorithms.
- Computational Science and Numerical Analysis– Some problems in the physical mathematics require computation to bring the expected result for the question.
Get a deeper insight with our mathematics assignment help.
Analysis, combinatoric and theoretical computer science, etc are also some of the major areas of mathematics. Our mathematics assignment help experts have competency to cover all above and multiple other fields of mathematics which are part of student assignments or thesis up to PhD level.
Assignment topics covered by our mathematics assignment help experts include:
- Trigonometry : Trigonometry means triangle measurement. Trigonometry is the branch of mathematics that deals with the length and angles of a triangle. Trigonometry can be implemented in various sectors like engineering, architecture and navigation.
- Mathematical analysis : Mathematical Analysis is the branch of mathematics that deals with differentiation, integration, infinite series, theories and analytical functions.
- Statistics : Mathematics is the study of collection, presentation, interpretation and organization of data.
- Calculus : Newton is the father of Calculus. Calculus is the study of change. The two main branches of calculus are :
a. DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS : It is the branch of mathematics concerned with the application of derivatives and differentials. It is the study of the rate of change of functions with respect to their variables.
b. INTEGRAL CALCULUS : Integration is a process which is the reverse of differentiation. It is the branch of mathematics that is concerned with the properties and applications of integrals.
- Probability : Probability is the extent to which an event is likely to occur. It is the ratio of favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible.
- Permutation and combination : Both the terms have different meanings, here combination is the selection of objects without focusing on the order of objects in which they are selected. And permutation is the arrangement of objects which focuses on the order of objects in which they are selected.
- Matrix analysis : Matrix analysis is the study of matrices with their algebraic properties.
- Graph theory : Graph theory is the study of graphs and graph is a mathematical structure that are used to model the relation between objects.
- Differential equations : A differential equation is an equation which relates the function with its derivative.
Logarithms : Logarithm is the power to which a number can be raised in order to get some other number.
For example :
The base ten logarithm of 1000 is 3, because ten raised to the power of three is 1000:
log 1000 = 3
103 = 1000
CHARACTERISTICS OF MODERN MATHEMATICS :
The five main characteristics of modern mathematics are :
- GENERALITY AND ABSTRACTION
- LOGICAL DERIVATION
- PRECISION AND CORRECTNESS
Let’s discuss them one by one in detail
- EFFECTIVENESS-Mathematics is applicable in a distinct area of application from across the street to across the universe.
- GENERALITY AND ABSTRACTION-Abstraction is the identification of subject.
- SIMPLICITY-Yes, simplicity is the feature of mathematics, but for practitioner simplicity is a strong part of the culture.
- LOGICAL DERIVATION-The modern characteristic of logical derivation is inherited from Thales and Pythagoras
- PRECISION AND CORRECTNESS–Mathematics is a precise and highly symbolic language. Mathematical Reasoning is expected to be correct.
Subscribe to our mathematics assignment help to get the right guidance.
USES OF MATHEMATICS
There are several uses of mathematics :
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT – The most practical application of mathematics in our everyday life is in money management. To survive in the fast forward world, you need to add and subtract correctly. You should have the basic knowledge of higher mathematics such as algebra.
- HEALTH AND FITNESS – When you are on a diet, you start calculating the calories for each food you eat. Even you can use several equations to calculate your body fat percentage.
- AT THE STORE – Whether you are going to buy a car or brown bread, you need mathematics everywhere. Because purchasing anything requires a good understanding of mathematics because it will help you to understand your budgets, cost and affordability.
- TRAVELLING – Travelers calculate their fares for travelling a particular distance or kilometers by using the calculations of mathematics.
- SCHOOL AND CORPORATE LIFE – You cannot avoid mathematics. It does not matter whether you are in school or college or in your office, mathematics is everywhere.
- GAMES – Whether it is about cricket or volleyball, batting averages or pitchers you need mathematics during play or watching your favorite game.
PROBLEMS FACED BY STUDENTS IN MATHEMATICS
Mathematics is one of the most important subjects, but students face several difficulties in studying mathematics:
- Students Do Not Know Much About Mathematics – It has been noticed that students lack knowledge which creates problem in studying mathematics.
- Lack of Ability to Translate Mathematics into a Real World – students might have trouble in relating mathematics problems with real world problems.
Why choose cheapassignmenthelp.co.uk?
- Different Experts in Different Fields: cheapassignmenthelp.co.uk do not believe in one mathematics expert in all types of assignments. We have a specialized assignment writer for each area of mathematics like geometry, algebra, statistics and analysis etc to provide mathematics assignment help.
- Economical Prices: The charges for getting assignments done are quite economical and do not impact the finances of a student and this is why students prefer our mathematics assignment help.
- Stepwise Solutions: We ensure that all the mathematical problems are solved step wise, which are represented properly using suitable equations and symbols.
- Always Available: You can click our services anytime to receive a response from our side. Also, you can contact the assignment experts to check the status of your assignment anytime.
- Secure Payment Methods: Our payment methods are highly secure to ensure it does not hamper your security while doing online transactions.
So, just select our mathematics assignment help services and relieve yourself from the phobia of mathematics. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org