Operating System Assignment Help
This is not at all my favorite subject, but what to do, I have to complete the given assignment. Well, such phrases come under the consideration very often when a student is supposed to complete the assignment of their hatred subjects. While pursuing the I.T. studies, there are various subjects come which create problems and students find themselves helpless when they are supposed to submit an assignment. But now the solution of such issues is at your door.
What is Operating System?
Well, this is one of the important subjects of Computer Science or I.T. Stream. This subject describes all the information related to the internal working of the process and resources. The definition of the term states that “Operating System is an interface between the hardware and software”. It makes possible to communicate with the computer software.
“An operating system is a collection of programs that control the application software that users run and provides a link between the hardware and software currently running on the computer”. It is also responsible for managing and controlling the multiple resources like memory, monitor, hard drives, etc. All these resources are meant to be shared amongst the different application programs that may be running simultaneously.
Example – MS Windows, Google Android, Mac O.S., Linux and many more.
Some of the main topics of O.S. are listed below:
- Fundamentals and principles of O.S.
- Advanced Scheduling
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Locks, Semaphores and Monitors
- Segmentation and Paging
- Xv6 process operations
- Interrupts and System Calls
- Threads and Synchronization
- Concurrency Errors
- Interprocess communication and many others
Types of Operating System
The presence of operating systems is there from the very first computer generation. It has been evolving for past decades. There are few of the important types of O.S. mentioned below:
- Simple Batch System – In this type of system, there is no direct interaction takes place between the user and the computer. This is treated as the oldest type, as in this user was required to submit all the process of the same type in a batch , that is why it is known as Batch system O.S.
- Multiprogramming Batch System – In this O.S. type, O.S. and C.P.U. always get busy in executing the multiple jobs. Once job needs an I/O operation, O.S. switches to another job.
- Multiprocessor System – This type of system consists of several processors which share a common physical memory. It increases the speed of computing performance as several processors operate under a single operating system.
- Distributed Operating System – The agenda of developing this sort of O.S. is the availability of inexpensive and powerful microprocessors in communication technology. Low price and performance ratio is the main benefit of distributed O.S.
- Real time Operating System – It is defined as an O.S. which gives maximum time for each of the critical operations that it performs. It is further divided into 2 main parts : Hard Real time and Soft Real time.
How does cheapassignmenthelp.co.uk render Operating System assignment help
Without being pretentious, cheapassignmenthelp.co.uk renders an excellent operating system assignment help online to the students. We understand that it is a technical topic, so how to explain in the best way is our concern. As we have professional writers who know an appropriate way to complete the assignment. By describing each and every topic in the perfect manner with examples is the way of attempting the difficult assignments. We make sure that our students get the completed assignment before time. Not only this, there are also other effective features which make you impress. It would be great when students get O.S assignment help from cheapassignmenthelp.co.uk, because all we serve what you need.
So, do not miss the chance to get high grades, just contact us and book your assignment .