This is a solution of Object Oriented Programming-Btechnd Assignment in which we Discuss the principles, characteristics and features of objected oriented programming.
In this assessment you will have the opportunity to present evidence that shows you are able to:
|Task no.|| |
LO1-Understand the principles of object oriented programming
Discuss the principles, characteristics and features of objected oriented programming
|LO 2|| |
LO2-Be able to design object oriented programming solutions
Identify the objects and data and file structuresrequired to implement a given design
Design an object oriented programming solution to a given problem
LO3 – Be able to implement object oriented programming solutions
|P3.1|| Implement an objected oriented solution based on a prepared design|
|P3.2||Define relationships between objects to implement design requirements|
|P3.3||Implement object behaviours using control|
structures to meet the design algorithms
|P3.4||Make effective use of an Integrated Development Environment (IDE), including code and screen templates|
LO 4- Be able to test and document object oriented programming solutions
|P4.1||Critically review and test an object orientatedprogramming solution|
|P4.2||Analyse actual test results against expected results to identify discrepancies|
Evaluate independent feedback on a developedobject oriented programme solution and make recommendations for improvements
4.4 create onscreen help to assist the users of acomputer program
|P4.5||4.5 create documentation for the support and maintenance of a computer program|
|I certify that the work submitted for this assignment is my own and research sources are fully acknowledged.|
Student signature: Date:
|In addition to the above PASS criteria, this assignment gives you the opportunity to submit evidence in order to achieve the following MERIT and DISTINCTION grades|
|M1 Identify and apply strategies to find appropriate solutions||· Effective judgements have been made|
· An effective approach to study and research has been applied
|To achieve M1, you must demonstrate|
|M2 Select/design and apply appropriate methods/techniques||· Relevant theories and techniques have been applied.|
· A range of methods and techniques have been applied.
|To achieve M2, you must demonstrate|
|M3 Present and communicate appropriate findings||· A range of methods of presentation have been used and technical language has been accurately used|
· The communication is appropriate for familiar and unfamiliar audiences and appropriate media have been used
To achieve M3 you must produce :
· Well-presented technical documentation and a good user guide.
· User help guide should be free from technicalities
· Good representation of the overall system with sufficient detail.
D1 Use critical reflection to evaluate own work and justify valid conclusions
|To achieve D1 students must provide:|
|D2 Take responsibility for managing and organising activities||To achieve D2 students must show that|
· Student has worked independently finding their own solutions to problems encountered.
|D3 Demonstrate convergent/lateral/ creative thinking||· Ideas have been generated and decisions taken|
· Innovation and creative thought have been applied
To achieve D3 students must show that:
· The system has been extended sufficiently and creatively, and this has been implemented correctly i.e. more classes, more methods , more attributes(with data types) and more relationships should be added sufficiently and creatively while not affecting the existing system.(Task 5).
· Store each object in an array and print the details from the array using a loop.(Task5).
Btechnd Assignment provide assignment writing service based on case study requirements in affordable prices and we are providing most flexible online assignment writing help, so book your Assignment with us, Order Now