This is a solution of Marketing Principle Assignment Help that describes about Developing business
Marketing Principle Assignment Help
|Summary of evidence required by student||Evidence presented|
|Task 1|| |
|Task 2||Budgets presented on spreadsheets. Written Report.|
|Task 3||Written Report|
|Task 4||Written report|
Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in Business (QCF)
Unit 4: Marketing Principles
|Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Business|| |
Unit Number and title
|Unit 2: Managing Financial Resources and Decisions|
|Criteria Reference||To achieve the criteria the evidence must show that the student is able to:||Achieved?|
|LO1||Understand the sources of finance available to a business.|
|AC 1.1||Identify the sources of finance available to a business||[P1.1]|
|AC 1.2||Assess the implications of the different sources of finance to a business. .||[P1.2]|
|AC 1.3||Evaluate appropriate sources of finance for a business research project|
|LO2||Understand the implications of finance as a resource within a business|
|AC 2.1||Analyse the costs of different sources of finance.||[P2.1]|
|AC 2.2||Explain the importance of financial planning.||[P2.2]|
|AC 2.3||Assess the information system needs of different decision makers||[P2.3]|
|AC 2.4||Explain the impact of finance on the financial statements||[P2.4]|
|LO3||Be able to make financial decisions based on financial information|
|AC 3.1||Discuss the main financial statements.||[P3.1]|
|AC 3.2||Compare appropriate formats of financial statements for different types of business.||[P3.2]|
|AC 3.3||Assess the viability of a project using investment appraisal techniques.||[P3.3]|
|LO4||Be able to evaluate the financial performance of a business.|
|AC 4.1||Discuss the main financial statements.||[P4.1]|
|AC 4.2||Compare appropriate formats of financial statements for different types of business..||[P4.2]|
|AC 4.3||Interpret financial statements using appropriate ratios and comparisons, both internal and external.||[P4.3]|
|M1||Identify and apply appropriate strategies to generate solution. Your answers for the tasks should reflect an effective approach to examine and research by using variety of sources.||[M1]|
|M2||You will have used appropriate techniques and methods to analyse the information collected and presented in all assignment tasks.||[M2]|
|M3||You will have used appropriate communication, structure and approach, concepts and findings are presented in a logical and professional way for all tasks.||[M3]|
|D1||You will have arrived at justified conclusion through synthesis of information gathered from diverse but relevant sources. Critical reflection has been demonstrated while presenting your arguments in the context of given organisation for all answers.||[D1]|
|D2||While responding your answers you have planned and organised substantial activities well, good research/investigation undertaken for the all tasks||[D2]|
|D3||You have demonstrated critical evaluation skills as well as innovative and creative thoughts are applied while responding different tasks.|
- Grading Criteria for Merit and Distinction of the coursework
Higher Grade achievements (where applicable)
|M1: Identify and apply strategies to find appropriate solutions||D1: Use critical reflection to evaluate own work and justify valid conclusions|
|M2: Select / design and apply appropriate methods / techniques|| |
|D2: Take responsibility for managing and organising activities|
|M3: Present and communicate appropriate findings||D3: Demonstrate convergent/lateral/creative thinking|
In addition to the above PASS criteria, this assignment gives you the opportunity to submit evidence in order to achieve the following MERIT and DISTINCTION grades
|M1 Identify and apply strategies to find appropriate solutions||An effective approach to study and research has been applied.|| |
M1: Identify and apply appropriate strategies to generate solution. Your answers for the tasks should reflect an effective approach to examine and research by using variety of sources.
Example: you explain, analyse and apply various elements of the financial statements market of Morrison’s and Sainsbury’s.
|M2 Select / design and apply appropriate methods / techniques||A range of methods and techniques have been applied.|
M2: You will have used appropriate techniques and methods to analyse the information collected and presented in all assignment tasks.
Example: you use more than one technique to analyse the investment project.
|M3 Present and communicate appropriate findings||The communication is appropriate for familiar and unfamiliar audiences and appropriate media have been used.||M3: You will have used appropriate communication, structure and approach, concepts and findings are presented in a logical and professional way for all tasks.|
Example: your reports are presented in a professional style.
|D1 Use critical reflection to evaluate own work and justify valid conclusions||Conclusions have been arrived at through synthesis of ideas and have been justified.|
|D1: You will have arrived at justified conclusions through synthesis of information gathered from diverse but relevant sources. Critical reflection has been demonstrated while presenting your arguments in the context of given organisation for all answers.|
Example: The budgets have been prepared accurately, reflected upon and used to support valid conclusions.
|D2 Take responsibility for managing and organising activities||Activities have been managed.|| |
D2: While responding your answers you have planned and organised substantial activities well, good research/investigation undertaken for the all tasks. Also, you have submitted all tasks within deadline meeting assessment criteria.
Example: The differences in accounting performance was highlighted as a result of research that was well planned and organised.
|D3 Demonstrate convergent /lateral / creative thinking||Convergent and lateral thinking have been applied|
D3: You have demonstrated critical evaluation skills as well as innovative and creative thoughts are applied while responding different tasks.
- Preparation guidelines of the Coursework Document
- All coursework must be word processed.
- Document margins must not be more than 2.54 cm (1 inch) or less than 1.9cm (3/4 inch).
- Font size must be within the range of 10 point to 14 point including the headings and body text (preferred font size is 11).
- Standard and commonly used type face such as Arial should be used.
- All figures, graphs and tables must be numbered.
- Material taken from external sources must be properly refereed and cited within the text using Harvard standard
- Do not use Wikipedia as a reference.
- Word limit is only suggestive and there is no penalty if not followed.
- Plagiarism and Collusion
Any act of plagiarism or collusion will be seriously dealt with according to the College regulations. In this context the definition and scope of plagiarism and collusion are presented below:
Plagiarism is presenting somebody else’s work as your own. It includes copying information directly from the Web or books without referencing the material; submitting joint coursework as an individual effort.
Collusion is copying another student’s coursework; stealing coursework from another student and submitting it as your own work. Read more : Unit 2 Managing Financial Resources and Decisions Assignment
Suspected plagiarism or collusion will be investigated and if found to have occurred will be dealt with according to the college procedure. (For details on Plagiarism & Collusion please see the student hand book)
- Initial submission of coursework to the tutors is compulsory in each unit of the course.
- Student must check their assignments on College VLE with plagiarism software Turnitin to make sure the similarity index for their assignment stays within the College approved level. A student can check the similarity index of their assignment
- All Final coursework must be submitted to the Final submission point into the unit not to the Tutor). A student would be allowed to submit only once and that is the final submission.
- Any computer files generated such as program code (software), graphic files that form part of the coursework must be submitted as an attachment to the assignment with all documentation.
- Any portfolio for a unit must be submitted as a hardcopy to examination office.
- The student must attach a tutor’s comment in between the cover page and the answer in the case of Resubmission.
- Good practice
- Make backup of your work in different media (hard disk, memory stick, or cloud computing services such as Dropbox, Google Drive etc.) to avoid distress for loss or damage of your original copy.
- Extension and Late Submission
- If you need an extension for a valid reason, you must request one using an Exceptional Extenuating Circumstances (EEC) form available from the College examination office and VLE. Please note that the lecturers do not have the authority to extend the coursework deadlines and therefore do not ask them to award a coursework extension. The completed form must be accompanied by evidence such as a medical certificate in the event of you being sick.
- Late submission will not be accepted and marked according to the college procedure. It is noted that late submission may not be graded for Distinction.
- All Late coursework must be submitted to the late submission point into the unit (not to the Tutor). A student would be allowed to submit only once and that is the final submission.
- Submission deadlines Online to the College VLE
Final Submission date: as on front page.
Analyse: Break an issue or topic into smaller parts by looking in depth at each part. Support each part with arguments and evidence for and against. (Pros and cons)
Critically Evaluate/Analyse: When you critically evaluate you look at the arguments for and against an issue. You look at the strengths and weaknesses of the arguments. This could be from an article you read in a journal or from a text book.
Discuss: When you discuss you look at both sides of a discussion. You look at both sides of the arguments. Then you look at the reason why it’s important (for) then you look at the reason why it’s important (against).
Explain: When you explain you must say why it is important or not important.
Evaluate: When you evaluate you look at the arguments for and against an issue.
Identify: When you identify you look at the most important points
Btec HND Assignment Help provide assignment writing service based on case study requirements in affordable prices and we are providing most flexible online assignment writing help, so book your Assignment with us, Order Now