P1.1 Estimate and assist the parties on the legal rules on implied terms that relate to the sale of goods and supply of services.
“SALES OF GOODS AND SUPPLY OF SERVICES”
In the given situation there is an application of an implied term which is explained in “section 13” of “sales of goods and supply of services act”. SECTION 13 states that the application of implied term is used in the agreements which deal with the sale of motor vehicles which does not involves dealing regarding the motor vehicle sales. It is necessary that the vehicle to be delivered to be made sure by the dealer that before delivering the vehicle should not be affected with any defects resulting into any kind of harm for either any individual or towards general public (legislation.gov.uk, n.d.).
Converse the merits of different types of licensed premises as they would apply to the proposed nightclub chain:
Licensed premises act 2003: In this act the responsibility of registration of clubs is transferred by the council from the magistrate’s court. For the registration there are various formalities has to be done for taking the permission and levied the fees. This appendix explained the formalities and fees which is charged for the registration of the club. When any premises want to provide the alcohol, hot food and entertainment between 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. then he the premises need to take the club premises certificate.
The different types of licensed premises are:
1. First are leasehold/ freehold.
2. Second is managed house/ tenancies
3. Member clubs/ open access and
4. Food, drink / dancing, gaming
• Age- License can be taken by any person aged 18 years or above for carry out the licensed premises.
• Applicants-An applicant may be husband and wife, partners.
• License-The applicant can have more than one license.
• Transfers – if any person wants to transfer the premises license, then he can transfer the premises license to the person. The person who want to transfer the premises license then he has to fulfill the conditions which are :
Thisessay provides explanation on the influence of belongingness, emotional intelligence, resilience and the communication in the nursing practices of new registered nurses on their practices (Fedoruk and Hofmeyer, 2014). The essay will primarily focus on the effects of these concepts on the patient outcome and care services. The relationship of the mentioned factors and the nursing informatics and improvement of patient care quality will also be assessed in this essay. The nursing knowledge, skills, attitudes and perceptions come into play in the practices which is linked with the sense of belonging, emotional intelligence, resilience and communication practices (Norouziniaet al., 2016). Theessay will also be supported with literature evidence with respect to the situational analysis and patient outcome.More info →