E-business transactions can be defined as the transactions of goods or services by electronic means. At present, e-business is emerging as various benefits are delivering through e-business. Topics discussed in assignment are- micro and macro environment factors which influence e-business, benefits and barriers of online presence, use of internet technologies for communication and features of HTML.
This is a solution of Internet E-Business Assignment Help in which E-business transactions.
E-business transactions can be defined as the transactions of goods or services by electronic means. At present, e-business is emerging as various benefits are delivering through e-business. Topics discussed in assignment are- micro and macro environment factors which influence e-business, benefits and barriers of online presence, use of internet technologies for communication and features of HTML. In addition to this, use of websites for success of business, models for generating high revenue, elements of effective websites and its impact on the success of business is also discussed within the assignment. See More About:- Finance using MATLAB Assignment Help
1 Describe the environment in which e-business is conducted and define various types of e-business transactions.
Environment factors whether internal or external puts an impact on e-business. Micro and macro environmental factors can influence the activities of e-business. The main factors which are involve in the Macro environment:
- Social factors- the customers living in the society or use internet which are related with business activities are included in the social factors. Social factors like perception of the consumers or individuals determines their way, they use internet for various activities.
- Ethical and legal factors-these factors determines which product shall be promoted for online sale(Kamel & Rouibh, 2011). On behalf of the society, government seek to protect the privacy right if individuals.
- Economic factors- fluctuations in economic aspects such as- inflations and tax rates in different regions and countries may affect the international trade and patterns of individual`s spending.
- Technological factors- technological changes may offer new prospects or methods for marketing of products.
- Political factors- transnational organizations and national government play crucial role in determining the future control and adoption of internet as well as the rules through which it is governed.
The main factors which are involve in the Micro environment:
- Customers- they can have impact on the company`s revenue as the products which are offer through company are purchased by the customers. Preferences or purchasing behavior of customers may affect the profit and loss of e-business(Kamel & Rouibh, 2011).
- Competition- competitors of the company can put negative impact on the e-business as the competitors pricing policy and products may affect the sales.
- Suppliers- they supplies material to the company which are required to make the end product. Inconsistent supplies or high cost charge by the suppliers affects the business. Read More About:- Commercial Law Assignment Help
E-business transactions can be defined as the transactions of goods or services by electronic means. E-business transactions are given below-
- Business to consumer- this model is use by the company to sell its products or services directly to the consumers by using internet. At present, this model is use by Amazon. F&M can use this model to generate high profit, as direct deal can be done with customer which reduces various costs(Buchanan, 2009).
- Business to business- this model can be used by the company who manufactures or deals in selling products or services for other business company. Software companies like – Infosys is example of who use this transaction, as they develop software’s and sale to their customers i.e. business companies.
Assignment Help Australia provide best quality assignment writing service in affordable prices and we are providing most flexible assignment writing according to Students need, so book your Assignment with us, Order Now