COIT20249 Assessment Details Assessment Item 3 Report
Assessment item 3—Report
|Length:||2500 words +/- 250 words|
Please refer to the UnitProfile to see how this assessment item relates to the UnitLearning Outcomes.
This assignment is designed to stimulate critical thinking outside of the classroom by requiring students to write a formal academic report. You will need to follow the ARE process described in chapters 2 and 3 of Your Business Degree2(prescribedtextbook for COIT20249) to analyse the assessment task, research relevant information and evaluate the information you find. This information should be used to write an academic report in which you present your findings or outcomes and make recommendations for future practice. Professional writing and writing reports are described in chapters 4 and 5 of Your Business Degree2.This assessment task will assess your skills in critical thinking, researching information, forming an opinion, academic writing, logical ordering of ideas and your ability to support your arguments with quotes from literature.These objectives will be measured by the ‘closeness of fit’ to meeting the assessment task, assessment requirements and markingcriteria.
Please note that there is a wealth of material available on the Moodle Unit websitethat you should use to help you through the process of searching for andgatheringrelevant information,evaluating that informationand writing yourreport.
General Assessment Criteria
Assessments provide the opportunity for students to demonstrate their knowledge and skills to achieve the required standard. To do this, assessment responses need to be both clear and easy to understand. If not, the University cannot determine that students have demonstrated their knowledge and skills. Assessments will, therefore, be marked accordingly including the potential for 0 (zero) marks where relevant.
The report must focus on the case studyscenario given in the Assessment Task section. Any assessment items that do not address the case study scenario maybe awarded0 (zero) marks.
If you use Track Changes when writing your report you must ensure that the submitteddocument isthe finaland correctversion of the document. That is, if your submitted report contains Track Changes or Comments or any other editing marks itmay be awarded 0 (zero) marks. It is your responsibility to submit the final and correct version of your report.More info →
- Rejects all the traffic coming to port 80
- Rejects all incoming traffic.
- Allows incoming traffic to port 80 but don’t allow outgoing traffic from port 80.
- B) The main advantages of the iptables firewall are that they are inexpensive to install and are strong enough to provide a decent security. And they are also easy to configure through rules. The main downside is that it cannot provide high complexity firewalls protection. It can only work on the level of packets, like filtering packets to allow or reject from various ports and of various protocol. It is unable to provide the protection on level of inside the packet content.
- c) The role of circuit relay firewall in securing communication is that it provides the base network capabilities for the firewall to work on. And the significance of this circuit relay firewall is that it only redirects the data which is sent to the computer only, no unnecessary extra traffic is send to the computer which can harm the computer and reduces security risk greatly.
Thisessay provides explanation on the influence of belongingness, emotional intelligence, resilience and the communication in the nursing practices of new registered nurses on their practices (Fedoruk and Hofmeyer, 2014). The essay will primarily focus on the effects of these concepts on the patient outcome and care services. The relationship of the mentioned factors and the nursing informatics and improvement of patient care quality will also be assessed in this essay. The nursing knowledge, skills, attitudes and perceptions come into play in the practices which is linked with the sense of belonging, emotional intelligence, resilience and communication practices (Norouziniaet al., 2016). Theessay will also be supported with literature evidence with respect to the situational analysis and patient outcome.More info →